Sea World and Movie World are covered in this Gold Coast Australia tour package. During your short getaway, you get to have memorable encounters with the “Hollywood Stars”, take various thrilling rides, and watch exciting shows. For an additional fee, you can even swim with the marine life.
Day 1: Arrival in Gold Coast (BBQ Lunch)
Paradise Country Farm Tour
G’day Mate! Welcome to the Land Down Under! Upon arrival at the Brisbane airport, please proceed to designated counter for arrival transfer bus check-in to bring you to your hotel. The rest of the day will be free and easy to prepare you for your fun-filled days ahead.
Day 2: Gold Coast (Breakfast)
Sea World Theme Park
Start your adventure with a hearty breakfast at the hotel before heading to Sea World. Founded by Keith Williams in 1958, it was originally known as the Surfers Paradise Ski Gardens. A year later became known as Sea World with the introduction of dolphins and marine displays. You will be spoilt for choice with the exciting Rides, Shows and Marine Attractions. For an additional fee, you can take part in Animal Adventures where you can swim with Sea World's marine life. Our friendly coach driver will send you back to the hotel after your fun-filled day.
Day 3: Gold Coast (Breakfast)
Movie World Theme Park
After breakfast at your hotel, your friendly driver will send you to meet your favourite movie characters in Movie World, a popular movie related theme park. Be immersed in Hollywood and have your photo album filled with characters like Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Tweety Bird and various Looney Tunes characters. Minor street shows including skits and singing performances are also present. Be part of the movie action by taking the various movie-themed rides. You will be driven back to your hotel after your memorable encounters with the “Hollywood Stars”.
Day 4: Departure from Gold Coast (Breakfast)
Free and Easy
Free till departure transfer to Brisbane airport for homebound flight.
Paradise Country Farm Tour
About 58 miles due south of the city of Brisbane is Australia's largest metropolis - The Gold Coast. This is a conurbation of Tweed Heads, New South Wales and the Greater Brisbane Metropolis. Although the Origin of the Gold Coast is not cast in stone like other regions of Australia, the name 'Gold Coast' was given to it by real estate magnates. The first European to get to Gold Coast was John Oxley who landed at the Mermaid Beach. Today, it is an exclusive holiday destination for the well-heeled Brisbane residents. Below are a few facts about the place that you may need to know.
1. With 5000 square kilometers land mass, 590,000 people and 70km of pristine coastline, Gold Coast is the 6th largest metropolis in Australia and one of the most beautiful places on earth.
2. The city is home to 100,000ha of nature reserves and World Heritage sites, of which large part is a subtropical rainforest.
3. Climate - The Gold Coast have an average of 287 days of sunshine, summer is December to February and it averages 19-29 degrees Celsius (66 to 83 degrees Fahrenheit) while winter is from June to August with an average temperature of 9 - 21 degrees Celsius (48 to 69 Fahrenheit). The sub-tropical temperature averages at about 22 degrees Celsius which makes Gold Coast a remarkably ideal vacation area.
4. Gold Coast is Australia's leading tourist destination with an average of 11 million per annum. Interestingly, the city has been able to double its GDP to about AUS$18.9 in a period of 10 years. It averages a 5% GDP growth every year.
5. Gold Coast is home to Australia's most diverse cultures, ethnicity, and vegetation. You will find Aborigines, Africans, Australians, Americans, Europeans, Asians and Latinos within its precincts.