The 4-day land package is priced at $688.00 net per golfer based on twin-sharing. It is very attractive considering the inclusive of golf games at Royal Bang Pa In Golf Club for the social round and Thai Country Club for the tournament, accommodation at the 5-star Compass Skyview Hotel, meals at golf clubs with Blue Elephant Cooking School & Restaurant’s culinary showcase on Tournament day, goodie bag, tournament prizes amongst others.
Savour authentic Thai cuisine presented by Blue Elephant Cooking School and Restaurant Thai Culinary Ambassador since 1908.
- Arrival day of all participants. (Airport transfer can be arrange at a fee.)
- Social round at Royal Bang Pa-In Golf Club with round trip coach transfers.
- Lunch and dinner at golf club.
- Tournament round at Thai Country Club with round trip coach transfers. (Format of play: System 36/Stroke Play).
- Culinary showcase by Blue Elephant Cooking School & Restaurant.
- Lunch, dinner and Prize Presentation at the golf club.
- At leisure before departure to airport.
- (Airport transfer can be arranged at a fee.)Package includes:
- 3 night accommodation with daily breakfast
- 1 social round at Royal Bang Pa-In Golf Club
- 1 Tournament round at Thai Country Club
- Buggy and caddy fees (Single Golfer basis)
- Coach transfer between hotel and golf clubs
- Lunch and dinner for 2 days at golf clubs
including authentic Thai Food experience on day 3
- Tournament prizes and goodie bag
- Tipping for local guide & driver
- Airfare and application taxes
- Visa fees (where applicable) for entry into Thailand
- Tipping for caddy
- Means, Transfers, sightseeing and/or other arrangements not stipulated
- Travel/Golfer insurance
- Expenses of a personal nature
Price: (Land Package Only)
- Twin-share: S$688/per golfer
- Single: S$888/per golfer
Golf Tour Manager
Tel: 6332 1522
Tourism Authority of Thailand reserves the final deciding rights to the administration of this event
About Thai Country Club
Thai Country Club was developed as one of the finest golf clubs in Asia and opened to the golfing world in December 1996. The golf course was designed to United States Golf Association specifications by Dennis Griffiths, the then President of the world renowned American Society of Golf Course Architects. The design adapts from everyday casual play up to a very tough challenge for the finest players in the world.The 7,097-yards course was first seriously tested during the 1997 Asian Honda Classic won by Tiger Woods. This picturesque course is renowned for its immaculate conditions, a neo-classic design and its variety of holes, along with an abundance of water as well as fauna and flora – offering a constant challenge and hours of pleasure.
About Royal Bang Pa-In Golf Club
The Royal Bang Pa-In Golf Club is the newest “JEWEL” 18 hole Championship 5 star Golf Club in Thailand, designed by one of the world’s leading golf course architects, Schmidt- Curley Inc., #1 Golf Course Architect in Asia-Pacific 6 Years Running (2011-2016), who designed over 150+ golf courses worldwide.
The 18 hole championship golf course is surrounded with an abundance of water and natural landscape features which come in to play on many holes. The exceptional putting surface of Champion grass with undulating greens and expansive bunker areas present the golfer with a visual challenge but still allows players the opportunity of determining a suitable strategy depending upon their individual ability.
The design concept was to re-grade the property creating elevation changes, lakes and dramatic features throughout the course to add interest and strategy to the layout. With the now completed design, there is a seven-meter elevation change in the course that is very uncommon in this area of Bangkok. There is also a great combination of reachable short par fours, true three shot par fives and par threes ranging in distance from 161 yards to over 234 yards.