Pinnacle Travel brings you best value under the sun's golf promotion package to Hua Hin, valid for travel between 23 April and 30 June 2017. Get ready for a 4 days trip with 3 rounds of great game in 3 of the best golf courses in Hua Hin - Springfield Royal Country Club, Sea Pines Golf Club and Black Mountain Golf Club and, relax and indulge yourself with 5-star hotel accommodation - Hilton or Marriott for a 3 nights pampering and fabulous stay experience.
- D1 Arrive in Bangkok - Hua Hin
- On arrival, meet and transfer to Hua Hin
- Check-in to your hotel for a 3 nights stay
- D2 Hua Hin (Breakfast)
- 18-hole golf at Springfield Royal Country Club
- D3 Hua Hin (Breakfast)
- 18-hole golf at Sea Pines Golf Club
- D4 Hua Hiin - Depart from Bangkok (Breakfast)
- 18-hole golf at Black Mountain Golf Club
- Departure transfer to Bangkok airport
- 3 nights internatioinal 5-star hotel accommodation in Hua Hin
- 3 buffet breakfast in the hotel
- meet and greet on arrival in Bangkok airport
- 4 days private land transfer for airport, hotel and 3 golf courses
- 1 x 18-hole at Springfield Royal Country Club
- 1 x 18-hole at Sea Pines Golf Club
- 1 x 18-hole at Black Mountain Golf Club
- All 54 holes golf games inclusive of green fee and single caddy
- Advance booking and confirmation of tee time
Package Per Player:
- Hilton Hotel & Spa :
Twin Sharing - SGD 618 per player
Single Room - SGD 878 per player
- Marriott Resort:
Twin Sharing: SGD 638 per player
Single Room: SGD 908 per player
- Air-ticket to and from Bangkok
- Travel insurance and golf insurance
- Buggy rental at the 3 golf coursesr
- Tipping to caddy, guide, driver and porter
- + 1.00% if payment to us by NETS
- + 2.50% if payment to us by credit card
** Minimum 4 Balls
** Daily Departure
Golf Tour Manager
Tel: 6332 1522
<td"> Springfield Royal Country Club
|Sea Pines Golf Club||Springfield Royal Country Club||Black Mountain Golf Club|
Sea Pines Golf Course (also known as Army Golf Club II) is constructed along the gulf of Thailand in the Suan Son Pradiphat (Sea Pine Tree Garden).
Most area within the Sea Pines are comprised of bracken pine trees and enriched by the beauty of oceans and mountains. The army originally developed the site as a form of retreat for serving soldiers and veterans and their families.
The Sea Pines course design and layout have been developed to give golfers a wide range of challenge. Depending on wind conditions, the course difficulty will vary. The course is created with six holes lying on the beachside.
The Springfield Royal Country Club is located off the Hua Hin bypass road near Cha Am. The course is rated as one of the best Hua Hin golf courses and the traditional Jack Nicklaus layout has managed to uphold its reputation.
The course at Springfield Royal Country Club has been created to meet the high standards of a reputable championship golf course without compromising its ability to remain as an enjoyable challenge for golfers from all levels. Each hole has a minimum of five tees to play from, but only the bold and the experienced will embark on the black tee. Water hazards are quite frequent and each hole presents its own unique challenge and character requiring finesse or unrestraint.
Black Mountain has everything you would expect from a world-class golf resort. On top of being acknowledged as one of the best championship course in Asia, it is the only course in Thailand ever named in Golf Digest’s Top 100 Courses outside the region of USA.
At Black Mountain Golf Club, you will experience golf at its very best in a natural and beautiful setting, with amazing vistas from almost every hole. The golf club offers a challenging yet highly enjoyable design and tour-standard conditioning.