Ideal for family fun, this Gold Coast Australia tour package brings you to Sea World, Movie World and Paradise Country Farm where you can join farm activities like sheep shearing and cow milking, watch a sheep dog demonstration, try boomerang throwing, spot kangaroos and emus, and pose for photographs with koalas. You get to even enjoy a sumptuous BBQ lunch.
Day 1: Arrival in Gold Coast (BBQ Lunch)
Paradise Country Farm Tour
G’day Mate! Welcome to the Land Down Under! Upon arrival at the Brisbane airport, please proceed to designated counter for arrival transfer bus check-in to bring you to Paradise Country Farm for exciting farm experience and show. Join farm activities like sheep shearing, boomerang throwing, cow milking, sheep dog demonstration and more. Spot kangaroos and emus and pose for photographs with koalas. After the activities, enjoy a sumptuous BBQ Lunch.
Day 2: Gold Coast (Breakfast)
Sea World Theme Park
Start your adventure today with Broadwater Adventure Paradise Jet Boating tour to enjoy spectacular suffers paradise skyline views and beautiful scenery. Next, proceed to Sea World Theme Park. You will be spoilt for choices with the exciting rides, shows and marine attractions. Have some interactive fun of dolphin adventure, polar bears in action or go on a seal safari or watch the Jet Stunt Extreme show, which feature some of the world’s best jet-ski stunt performers. Thereafter, experience a flight seeing adventure on the Helicopter Tour.
Day 3: Gold Coast (Breakfast)
Movie World Theme Park
Today, the tour starts at Movie World Theme Park. You will catch your favourite Hollywood Stars or Cartoon Characters at the Movie Star Parade. Be part of the movie action and try out the various movie-themed rides or enjoy live stunt shows. Go for thrilling rides like Superman Escape, Batwing Spaceshot, Scooby-Doo Spooky Coaster, etc.
Day 4: Departure from Gold Coast (Breakfast)
Free and Easy
Free till departure transfer to Brisbane airport for homebound flight.
Paradise Country Farm Tour
About 58 miles due south of the city of Brisbane is Australia's largest metropolis - The Gold Coast. This is a conurbation of Tweed Heads, New South Wales and the Greater Brisbane Metropolis. Although the Origin of the Gold Coast is not cast in stone like other regions of Australia, the name 'Gold Coast' was given to it by real estate magnates. The first European to get to Gold Coast was John Oxley who landed at the Mermaid Beach. Today, it is an exclusive holiday destination for the well-heeled Brisbane residents. Below are a few facts about the place that you may need to know.
1. With 5000 square kilometers land mass, 590,000 people and 70km of pristine coastline, Gold Coast is the 6th largest metropolis in Australia and one of the most beautiful places on earth.
2. The city is home to 100,000ha of nature reserves and World Heritage sites, of which large part is a subtropical rainforest.
3. Climate - The Gold Coast have an average of 287 days of sunshine, summer is December to February and it averages 19-29 degrees Celsius (66 to 83 degrees Fahrenheit) while winter is from June to August with an average temperature of 9 - 21 degrees Celsius (48 to 69 Fahrenheit). The sub-tropical temperature averages at about 22 degrees Celsius which makes Gold Coast a remarkably ideal vacation area.
4. Gold Coast is Australia's leading tourist destination with an average of 11 million per annum. Interestingly, the city has been able to double its GDP to about AUS$18.9 in a period of 10 years. It averages a 5% GDP growth every year.
5. Gold Coast is home to Australia's most diverse cultures, ethnicity, and vegetation. You will find Aborigines, Africans, Australians, Americans, Europeans, Asians and Latinos within its precincts.